Lataa norjalainen PDF-tiedosto, joka kuvaa ehdotamme ja miten käsittelemme henkilötietojasi
What you can expect - and not expect - when purchasing from Cutters:
- Cutters is drop-in only
- Normally, customer will be served according to their place in the waiting list.
- We do not offer booking or time guarantee in any way
- Cutters is responsible to provide you with purchased service or products. If Cutters was unable to provide you with the purhcased services or products, you are eligible to receive a voucher that can be used in the future to your liking
- The customer is responsible to be ready when called upon in order to receive the purchased service
- We therefore recommend customers to be physically present in the salon 5 minutes prior being served, to avoid missing the place in line
- Waiting times - before and after purchase
- Cutters strive to provide you with a waiting time that is as accurate as possible
- Waiting times are estimates only and never a guarantee. The higher the waiting time, the less accurate it becomes
- Changes in waiting times are updated live through our digital channels
- Waiting times are calculated by addressing the number of customers in line, number of hairdressers at work at any given time, the time it takes to serve a customer, and dependent on customers showing up when it's their turn.
- Hairdressers are eligible for breaks and / or lunch during workdays, which may also affect waiting times
- Waiting times are due to change if any of the factors described above changes from what was originally calculated by our waiting time algorithm. This may happen at any given time. Cutters strive to update the customer with changes in the waiting times
- Purchasing Cutters services
- Purchasing Cutters services always happens prior receiving the service
- Purchasing services from Cutters (i.e haircut), means that you are eligible to receive the number of services that you purchased
- Cutters do not guarantee that service will be completed at the date of purchase, although Cutters will strive to make this happen
- Cutters do not guarantee that the purchased service will be delivered within the estimated waiting time, nor to the original queue position, although Cutters will strive make it so
- If you do not receive the purchased service within the day of purchase, to the estimated waiting time, or place in queue, Cutters is still determined to provide you with the purchased service, and will provide you with a voucher that can be used at a later point
- Purchasing is only available through the stores offered payment methods or through the mobile app. Usually payment cards and / or mobile payment solutions. This may change without further notice.
- All purchasing is in compliance with local legislation. All purhcases are eligible for a receipt. This receipt is usually sent digital through e-mail or SMS.
- If you require a copy of your receipt, please get in touch with the salon you purchased from
- The line - while waiting for a haircut
- Cutters will strive to serve the customer next in line, as soon as a hairdresser becomes available.
- Cutters reserve the right to choose to serve any customer in any order if necessary
- If a customer is not present when the customer is called to be served, the hairdresser may remove the customer from the queue, all within reason and judgement by the serving hairdresser
- Purchasing products - the pick-up point
- Purchasing products with Cutters is completely self-serviced
- Purchasing products with Cutters always happens prior receiving the product
- There is no guarantee that the purchased product is available in store. If so, you can pick up the product in another store
- Customers can pay for products through Point of Sale in salon, or through our smartphone app
- Information about purchasing and picking up products are provided at the pick-up point
- All products must be paid for before the customer exits the salon
- When being served - cut hair
- Cutters is haircut and simple styling only.
- Cutters do not offer other services like hairwash, hairstyling or beardstyling
- The Customer may communicate the expectations to the hairdresser. The hairdresser will try to meet those expectations to the highest customer satisfaction possible
- Cutters is a 15 minute haircut, which means that hairdressers are trained to provide most haircuts in 15 minutes service
- If the service require, the hairdresser may spend more or less time than 15 minutes
- After the haircut
- Cutters offer a satisfaction guarantee to served haircuts
- Cutters will offer a free correcting haircut at any salon if the customer would like to take advantage of the satisfaction guarantee
- Customer will need to provide the receipt and show / explain what the customer is not satisfied with in order to receive the free haircut
- Invite a friend - sending referral codes
- Customers in some countries are eligible to generate and send voucher codes to friends, called referral codes
- Each code grants the user of the referral code one free haircut
- Codes are sent through the channel of the customers choice, for instance text message, whatsapp or facebook messenger
- The sender may be eligible for a free code if a certain amount of the sent referral codes are used / redeemed. Thus, the sender has an incentive to see that friends actually use their referral codes for a free haircut with Cutters
- A referral code is only valid within the country the sender is registered in. For instance, a referral code sent by a Swedish customer is only valid for use in Sweden
- Cutters reserve the right to stop / cancel the option of sending referral codes at any given moment
- Only customers that have received at least one haircut with Cutters can send referral codes.
- Using a referral code
- Anyone receiving a voucher code from a friend (Customer to Customer), is defined as receiving a referral code
- The code is a unique code that will grant the user a free haircut. Once the code has been used, the code becomes invalid for future use
- The code comes with an expiry date, usually two month from time of generation. Once expired, the code becomes invalid for future use
- Cutters restricts the use of referral codes to once a person, even through that person receives multiple valid referral codes. For instance, if customer A sends a referral code to customer B, then customer B can use this code freely. If customer C then sends a referral code to customer B, this referral code becomes invalid and cannot be used by customer B
- A referral code can only be used once per sender / receiver pair. For instance, if customer A sends to Customer B then Customer B can use the code freely. If Customer B then sends Customer A a referral code, the referral code will be invalid and cannot be used by customer A. If Customer A sends a second referral code to Customer B, the referral code becomes invalid and cannot be used by customer B.
- Only new customers of Cutters can use referral code. If you have cut your hair with Cutters before, you cannot use a referral code, even though the code is valid of other reasons.
- Cutters restricts which salons referral codes can be used with. Not all salons are available for referral codes
- Receiving / Using a Voucher code
- A voucher code received from Cutters directly, is defined as a voucher code and is valid for one free haircut
- A voucher code may be restricted to one and only one customer, to a specific salon, to one country and always comes with an expiration date
- Voucher codes can be used with the mobile app